Sister’s Christmas Catechism: The Mystery of The Magi’s Gold? returns to the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre for two hilarious shows! It’s “CSI: Bethlehem” in this holiday mystery extravaganza, from the author of Late Nite Catechism, as Sister takes on the mystery that has intrigued historians throughout the ages – whatever happened to the Magi’s gold? (“We know that Mary used the frankincense and myrrh as a sort of potpourri – they were in a barn after all.”) Retelling the story of the nativity, as only Sister can, this hilarious holiday production is bound to become a yearly classic. Employing her own scientific tools, assisted by a local choir as well as a gaggle of audience members, Sister creates a living nativity unlike any you’ve ever seen. With gifts galore and bundles of laughs, Sister’s Christmas Catechism sure to become the newest addition to your holiday traditions.
Sister’s Christmas Catechism: The Mystery of The Magi’s Gold? Is the “CSI: Bethlehem” in this holiday mystery extravaganza, from the author of Late Nite Catechism, as Sister takes on the mystery that has intrigued historians throughout the ages – whatever happened to the Magi’s gold? (“We know that Mary used the frankincense and myrrh as a sort of potpourri – they were in a barn after all.”)
Sister’s Christmas Catechism: The Mystery of The Magi’s Gold? Will be held at the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre on December 20th at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Tickets are $35, $45, and $59. Performance is at the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre, 405 Cleveland St, Downtown Clearwater.
At this time, capacity is being limited to 50% and tickets are only available in pairs. Please select two seats when choosing your location. For information on Bilheimer Capitol Theatre facility safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptoms within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While they are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liabiilty. Please use discretion.
The Bilheimer Capitol Theatre has joined with the renowned Clear Sky on Cleveland to offer a delicious premium dining and entertainment experience. View Menu
Bilheimer Capitol Theatre Private Luxury Boxes:
Experience the elegance and privacy of one of our exclusive Bilheimer Capitol Theatre Luxury Boxes.
Amenities include a private box for four with a unique perspective of the stage in the beautifully restored Bilheimer Capitol Theatre. Luxury boxes include complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks and snacks. Convenient valet parking is also included. A limited number of Private Luxury Boxes are available for single event purchase by calling Adam at 727-712-2717 or email him at [email protected] for more information. Full season boxes are also available to purchase.
Each box consists of (4) seats. When purchasing, you must purchase all 4 seats. One valet parking pass per box.
Content and photos are for editorial use only. Check out this Library Murder Mystery here.