- Zillow Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire ShowingTimeby marlam on February 11, 2021 at 10:02 am
ShowingTime has a working relationship with hundreds of MLSs across North America, with a network that includes almost a million real estate agents.
- HUD Prohibits Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Discriminationby marlam on February 11, 2021 at 10:02 am
HUD now considers sexual orientation and gender identity to be protected classes under the Fair Housing Act, calling its change “the correct reading of the […]
- Fla.’s Housing Market Wraps Up 2020 Strong Despite COVID-19by marlam on February 11, 2021 at 10:02 am
Florida Realtors’ latest data: Single-family home sales in 2020 up 5.8% year-over-year, median price at $290K up 9.6%. Condo-townhouse sales up 2.5%, median […]
- What Sellers Shouldn’t Display in Their Home Officeby marlam on February 11, 2021 at 9:02 am
Take a lot of the “you” out of your home office space, like college memorabilia and other personal items so buyers can see themselves using it.
- Average Mortgage Rates Unchanged – Third Week in a Rowby marlam on February 11, 2021 at 9:02 am
The 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage averaged 2.73% this week, just as it did the previous two weeks. But one year ago, the FRM averaged 3.47%.